Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Selamat datang!

Actually I've been here a while - arrived in Kuala Lumpur a month ago, it's just taken that long to adjust to the climate :) Seriously though, the heat isn't as bad as I thought - hardly use the aircon, just rely on the old ceiling fan and a couple of cold showers a day ... that and a trip to KLCC if it's really hot.

I'm currently on a leave of absence from IBM, where I spent most my time in the Java department working on the IBM Java Virtual Machine. My fiancee (who also worked at IBM*) moved to Malaysia last year, and we've been romancing each other long-distance since then. Now at last I can see my sayang in person, and save some phone bills ;)

(*)
we met at the bus stop ... it's not often you want a bus to be late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home